Are you passionate about page layout? Fascinated by product packaging? Does typography make you swoon? If so, then turn your passion into a rewarding and creative career. With the Graphic Design diploma program at VCAD, you will build a skill set that complements your artistic talents so you can launch a successful career as a graphic designer.
In this program, you’ll focus on learning techniques used in both traditional and computer graphic design, including drawing, design, colour theory and typography, as well as the standard software used in the industry. You’ll learn to design for publications, packaging, advertising, corporate branding and websites.
Transition into the professional realm with a portfolio that showcases both your creative flare and impressive skills.
Career opportunities exist in a wide variety of fields, including graphic design firms, marketing agencies and advertising companies. Magazines, newspapers, professional printers and web development companies also require graphic designers. Event promotions and planning services may also employ graphic designers.
Upon successful completion of the five terms of this program, you will be able to:
* Propose creative solutions to design problems.
* Evaluate the appropriate materials, tools, techniques and concepts, required to produce an effective design solution.
* Communicate ideas using color.
* Create digital graphics and illustrations.
* Determine the appropriate media based on project requirements.
* Manage project and time constraints.
* Optimize the readability of typography.
* Assess photographic images on quality and effectiveness.
* Produce graphic documents of high resolution.
* Ensure the technical and design quality of a graphic design solution.
* Process digital images using appropriate software.
* Produce single and multi page layouts using the appropriate software.
* Create a fully functional website.
Graphic Design Course Details
The Graphic Design Course at Visual College of Art and Design of Vancouver is a None Arts & Design program . You can find this program at multiple campus locations. Career opportunities that are related to Graphic Design Course earn an average total salary range of $27,000 - $77,000 annually – the only credential requirement for this course is a Diploma
This program will allow you to enter the Arts & Design job market at a higher pace and armed with all the required talent and skills. This course includes Arts & Design industry certifications to reflect the growing requirements in this fast pace competitive world. Stay one step ahead & evolve much quicker than your competitors and the market.
At Training Places, we always strive to narrow down your search by providing nearby schools and colleges that interests you, while guiding you towards the training courses and programs that you want to enroll in.
Learn more about the education and preparation needed to become an Graphic Design at Visual College of Art and Design of Vancouver by filling out the contact form today to propel your career towards your dream job.
Disclaimer: We make every effort to provide accurate information on Arts & Design courses and programs provided by Visual College of Art and Design of Vancouver. However, this information on Graphic Design course is subject to change without prior notice and we would highly encourage that you contact the school and colleges directly to verify this information before applying.